Summer

27 April 2009

Finders Keepers Monday

Used my RecordedBooks Buy it for $12 and bought DEAD TO THE WORLD - Charlaine Harris, BOCD.
Had an offer from Lisa Scottoline that since I subscribe to her newsletter, I could buy her newest, LOOK AGAIN, send her the receipt and get a free MPB my choice of her books. I also had a B&N coupon eating a hole in my purse, so Lady K and I went over yesterday morning, found LOOK AGAIN as well as BLUE DIABLO - Ann Aguirre, that's been on my wishlist for a little while.


ONE HOT MESS - Lois Greiman came from my cozy mystery buddy, Ann, last week. We trade out cozies from time to time. She highly recommended this one.

And my buddy Becky at No More Grumpy Bookseller has been recommending THE LITTLE SLEEP - Paul Tremblay for the longest time. I ordered it from Cynthia, the High Crimes goddess and it arrived last week.












4 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Yay! I hope you love The Little Sleep.

Thoughts of Joy said...

One Hot Mess is by the author that has the "UN" books. The first is Unzipped and I read it years and years ago. I think there are 5 "UNs" now and this is not an "UN" obviously, but I believe it is still part of the series. The main character is similar to Stephanie Plum, but if I remember correctly, I think I liked Unzipped better. I just haven't gotten back to it. AND, I never see them around, so - out of sight, out of mind. Can't wait to see what you think!

Did you follow that? LOL

Anonymous said...

Vickie - I just this morning finished LOOK AGAIN. I think it's the best book Ms. Scottoline has written. I love her books!

Vickie said...

Becky: I know I will. You never steer me wrong.

Joy: DUDETTE! I knew that author's name sounded familiar! I have UNZIPPED on the Wanton list, because of your review I'm sure.
I followed along just fine. = )

Lynne: YAY! Now I'm really looking forward to it. I love her books, too.