Summer

15 April 2009

Award day for me....

I have received the Zombie Chicken Award again. I love this award, thankin' you Bookfan Mary. I believe my "Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse".......is still intact......yep, that's me to a Tee. = )
And thanks again to Mary for giving me the Friends Award. We've been online friends for lo, these many years.
The description: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. "
Mary, you are too sweet!

3 comments:

Desert Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desert Rose said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards Vickie :)

Sherri said...

Vickie, I got those awards from Mary too! Congrats!!