Summer

01 April 2009

March Book Journal


THE CASE OF THE MISSING BOOKS: A Mobile Library Mystery - Ian Sansom, TPB, very good
BLOODSTREAM - Tess Gerritsen, BOCD, I liked it, DH not so much...
ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE - Jeaniene Frost, MPB, superb!
THE MAGIC THIEF - Sarah Prineas, BOCD, excellent
GHOST ROAD BLUES - Jonathan Maberry, MPB, O..M..G Excellent
ESPRESSO SHOT: A Coffeehouse Mystery - Cleo Coyle, HB, best one yet!
MURDER WITH RESERVATIONS: A Dead-End Job Mystery - Elaine Viets, MPB, super good cozy
GREYWALKER - Kat Richardson, BOCD, even better as an audiobook
MURDER OF A CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHERRY: A Scumble River Mystery - Denise Swanson, well done cliffhanger cozy
Books: 6
Audiobook: 3
Total for year, so far: 28

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice list, Vickie. Got a call from my library today saying Espresso Shot is in for me!

Vickie said...

Mary: I hope you like it as much as I did.