Summer

29 April 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

Another 20 or so from the Wanton Book List:

HELLBOY: ODDER JOBS – Christopher Golden and many others
THE ANATOMY OF DECEPTION – Lawrence Goldstone
NIGHT RISING: Vampire Babylon Book One – Chris Marie Green
MAN WITH THE GOLDEN TORC #1 in Secret Histories series – Simon R Green
UNZIPPED – Lois Greiman
HADES PROJECT – Justin Gustainis
THEM BONES (Sarah Boothe Delaney cozy series)– Carolyn Haines
UNCLEAN SPIRITS: Book One Black Sun’s Daughter – M L N Hanover
GHOST WRITER – John Harwood
20 DAYS WITH JULIAN AND LITTLE BUNNY BY PAPA – Nathaniel Hawthorne
IN OVER YOUR HEAD – Larry J Hillhouse
ON THE WRONG TRACK – Steven Hockensmith
KINGMAKING – Helen Hollick (Arthurian legend)
SEABORN – Chris Howard (Urban Fantasy)
THE MYSTIC ARTS OF ERASING ALL SIGNS OF DEATH – Charlie Huston (when MPB)
POSTED TO DEATH – Dean James
GHOSTS IN THE SNOW/THREADS OF MALICE/VALLEY OF THE SOUL - Tamar Silas Jones
BUTCHER BIRD: A Novel of the Dominion – Richard Kadrey
DIE TWICE: THE BUSINESS OF DYING & THE MURDER EXCHANGE – Simon Kernick
AFRAID – Jack Kilborn (aka J A Konrath)

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Sigh. So many books, so little time.

I hope you'll like Sweet love by S.S. I'm going to look for more of her 'non-Bubbles' books. I think she's a great writer! And you, missy, turned me on to her :)
Thanks!

Vickie said...

Mary: I'm not sure I knew you 'met' Sarah Strohmeyer through me. Yay! Have you visited the Lipstick Chronicles blog she's on? I'll post on your blog too with the info.