Summer

22 April 2009

TBR Tuesday...a wee bit late....Side 1 of Drawer 1 of Chest 1


This portion of Mt Git'r'Read is in the Candy Room, a spare bedroom named by Lady K. There are two chest of drawers that have been empty....not so much now that I have taken them over for Mt Git'r'Read.

THE HONK AND HOLLER OPENING SOON - Billie Letts
THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY - Trenton Lee Stewart
DEAD OVER HEELS - MaryJanice Davidson
THE HOUSE - Bentley Little
AN INCOMPLETE REVENGE - Jacqueline Winspear
GHOST DANCE - Mark T Sullivan
SPLINTERED ICON - Bill Napier
A FAINT COLD FEAR - Karin Slaughter
FIFTY-TO-ONE - Charles Adai
SUMMER KNIGHT - Jim Butcher
NIGHT LIFE - Caitlin Kittredge
PURE BLOOD - Caitlin Kittredge
DEAD IS THE NEW BLACK - Harper Allen

3 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm looking forward to your review of The Honk and Holler Opening Soon.

Vickie said...

Mary: I have been looking forward to this one and BITSY'S BAIT & BBQ, too. I like 'em quirky when I venture outside of my mysteries. = )

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I love quirky too, Vickie : )