Summer

29 May 2009

TGIF

Hope you have a good weekend!! Lady K and I are starting ours a little early with a Chickie Day. We made each other breakfast (cold toast with peanut butter and honey for me and Minnie Mouse pancakes with ever so slightly torn off ears for Lady K...still working on our techniques), then to see 'Up' at the show, shopping for a bit and lunch out at a new dim sum restaurant in Broomfield called Heaven Sent. A good day all around I'm thinkin'....
Weekend of mellowness for the most part after last weekend's patios project.

9 comments:

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

What an awesome weekend you have planned. I'm toying with the idea of going to see Up today too.

I love today's photo. I wonder what that little guy is holding in his hand.

Vickie said...

Jenna: It looks like a hot pepper. And go see Up! It's so good!

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

I did go se Up. I agree. I even Squirl! ... I even cried at the end.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Sounds like a very special time on Friday . . . hope the rest of your weekend is as mellow as you'd like.

Vickie said...

Jenna: You captured my favorite moment. = D

Kay: Thankin' you! I hope yours is spiffy, too!

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

I think "Squirl!" is the new "Oh look! Soemthing shiney."

Yes, I see I'm spelling squirl wrong but I figure I was just tuning in to how the dogs would spell it.

Vickie said...

Jenna: Yep, that's how they spell.

= D

Lisa Roe said...

I loved squirrels before the movie Up, and think it's great that I can shout 'Squirrel!' and it's not quite as odd as it was previously...lol.

Vickie said...

OP: *grin* I feel the same way.