Summer

18 May 2009

It's Monday....What Are You Reading???

Very close to finishing BOCD in the car DEAD & GONE - Charlaine Harris, halfway through the fab bedside book FOUR & TWENTY BLACKBIRDS - Cherie Priest, and hope to find some time with purse book THE GHOST & THE FEMME FATALE - Alice Kimberly.
I finished the superb A KISS BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE - Thomas E Sniegoski and muy groovy BLUE DIABLO - Ann Aguirre last week.
And what are YOU reading? Head on over to JKaye's blog to see what others are reading!










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be back next year with the Sookie books. Too many things going on this year and I need to clear out my personal books as well as lingering review books. UGH! I need to get organized...lol!

Vickie said...

JKaye: Organized-schmorganized.....its's a sign of a creative mind to be disorganized...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it...

Becky LeJeune said...

Let me know how the Cherie Priest book is. I've had it for a while and have not gotten to it.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Love the cover of the C. Priest book!

Teddyree said...

Have a great reading week. I'm only up to book 4 in the Sookie series but I have Dead and Gone on audio.
Here's my post

Maree said...

I must be incredibly creative.
Some good reads there.
Happy reading :)

Vickie said...

Becky: I am almost done. It is such a good book! Excellent ghost story.

Mary: The book covers for this series all look good like this. Isn't it spooky?

Teddyree: I think the Sookie series is my favorite of all.

Maree: *grin*