Summer

13 May 2009

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY - 20 or so from the Wanton Wantin' List

DEAD BEFORE DYING – Deon Myer (suspense)
EARTHLY PLEASURES – Karen Neches (paranormal chick-lit)
THEY HUNGER – Scott Nicholson (horror)
THE FARM – Scott Nicholson (horror)
BONE PARADE – Mark Nykanen (thriller)
SACRED COWS – Karen Olsen (mystery)
DEAD OF THE DAY – Karen E Olson (mystery)
THE SUICIDE COLLECTORS – David Oppegaard (when it comes out in MPB) (thriller)
DARK OF THE MOON – P J Parrish (mystery)
THE HEAT OF THE MOON – Sandra Parshall (suspense)
IT HAD TO BE YOU – Susan Elzabeth Phillips (chick-lit)
ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY – Jennifer Rardin (paranormal)
A DARK DIVIDING – Sarah Rayne (thriller)
A FIELD OF DARKNESS – Cornelia Read (mystery)
REQUIEM FOR THE DEVIL – Jeri Smith-Ready (paranormal)
ONE FOR SORROW – Mary Reed & Eric Mayer (mystery)
NATURE OF THE GRAVE – Martha Reed (mystery)
TEMPLE – Matthew Reilly (action/adventure)
DON’T TELL – Karen Rose (suspense)
BAD MONKEYS – Matt Ruff (sci-fi thriller)
FOOL ON THE HILL – Matt Ruff (fantasy)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Some interesting books on this list, you are really into the sci-fi which I have just never got into myself. Love the piccie btw!

Word Ver = scarings LOL!

Jess said...

I have read Once Bitten, Twice Shy and I own one the books in the series (not sure which one), but if they are one and the same, then you are welcome to my copy. Send me an email if you are interested and I will check my bookshelf tonight.

Vickie said...

Sarah: I like some sci-fi, mostly I go for paranormal or mysteries. I love that pic too! I love google image search. = )

Jess: Just sent you an email. Thank you!

PJ Parrish said...

Morning Vixen!
I'm pleased and honored to see our book Dark of the Moon listed ... alongside many of my friends.
Best,
P.J. Parrish

David Thompson said...

Matthew Reilly is my thriller-writer guilty pleasure... TEMPLE is great, but his best are the Shane Scofield books: ICE STATION, AREA 7, SCARECROW, and HELL ISLAND. Enjoy! :-)

Vickie said...

BellaFlowers/PJ Parrish: Thank you for stopping by! I read a review of one your Louis Kincaid books and it looked right up my thriller/suspense/mystery lovin' alley. I like starting at the beginning of a series, so going with DARK OF THE MOON first.

Vickie said...

David: Thank you for the cranium's up on the more of Matthew Reilly's work. I love finding new-to-me authors and finding out what people recommend.

Becky LeJeune said...

Great list! I love Jennifer Rardin, Sarah Rayne, and Jeri Smith-Ready. Temple is fabulous as is Suicide Collectors and of the others, many are on my wish list as well!

Sandra Parshall said...

I'm honored to be in such entertaining company!

Sandy Parshall

Vickie said...

Becky: I likely got a lot of these titles from you one way or another. = )

Sandy: I have your book highlighted on the WWBL as a soonest to get. It has an intriguing suck you in premise.