Summer

09 May 2009

GHOULS JUST HAUNT TO HAVE FUN - Victoria Laurie


I am on such a roll with the books I have been reading or listening to lately. I like Victoria Laurie and this series a lot anyway, this one increased my respect and diggin'-ness.
MJ has agreed to go out to California to be part of a new paranormal show that will have the mediums chosen for the series handle antique objects and talk about their provinence, but one of the objects turns out to be something evil. And then there are the murders that occur while MJ, Gilly and Steven are there. Oh, and the hotel where they are staying and filming the show is uber haunted, the most haunted hotel in California. Let the fun begin. Each book in the series just gets better and this one is the best and my favorite....until the next one comes out.....Five spooky ghost-bustin' beans.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I'm not a big paranormal fan but even I have to say the book seems to have a certain offbeat appeal.

Desert Rose said...

Sounds interesting.. I might check it out :)

Vickie said...

Kay: It's kind of like a very cool episode of Ghost Busters. I'd work with these folks. The whole series is super.

DeSeRtRoSe: It is very interesting. I hope you do check it out.