Summer

03 May 2009

Mary Gave Me An Award....


My sweetie pie buddy, Mary, gave me a very sparkly award.
ROE: The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift).
I will pass this on to Britgal Sarah and Sherri. They are the sweetest bloggers and care about so much.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Vickie, thank you so much for this award-you are a sweetie pie too! I'm glad Mary gave you the award to begin with!! Thanks again sweetie! I will post this on my blog tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Aww thanks Vickie, you are a sweetie too, with an absolute cutie-pie daughter to boot. Thank you.

Vickie said...

I am glad both of you sweetie-pies like the award. I immediately thought of you two.