Summer

22 May 2009

Had to Delete the Followers Gadget From the Blog

It bums me out no end, but I had to delete my Followers gadget from my sidebar. I've heard and read rumors that it was causing some issues with other blogs...don't know why, it just seems to cause havoc. I have been unable to keep blogs open on the computer...says operation failed...aborting operation.....this has gone on for a few days now and I finally gave in. Dagnabbit!
But it seems I can open and keep open other blogspot blogs now.....

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I had the same problem Vickie and had to delete the followers gadget. It must have been a blogger problem and it seemed an Internet Explorer problem. It was driving me buggy until I fixed it. Couldn't access my blog or view others. Your followers are still there but you just can't see them on your blog.

Have a great weekend!

Sherri said...

Vickie, I had the same problem as you. I couldn't open some bloggers sites either. It was really a pain.

Vickie said...

Bonnie: You were where I heard about it first, then figured I'd try it myself.

Sherri: It is a pain in the tookus!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I didn't have a prob with them but got rid of them anyway. But they're still in my dashboard. Is there a way to delete it there???

Pooja said...

You wanna share how did you manage to remove the followers gadget.. iv installed two by mistake n neither one is going as much as I attempt