Summer

23 October 2008

BECAUSE YOUR VAMPIRE SAID SO - Michele Bardsley

I do like this fun series. It took me a little while to get into this particular entry. Once I did (about halfway in) I enjoyed my time with it. It's a very quick read, done in one day of a shift. If I hadn't been interrupted by meetings and actual work, I'd have finished faster. Quick and light dialogue. And O..M..G! HAW-AWT sex scenes. Yummeh! Michele can write the sizzle, fer shure.
Single mom, Patsy, is Broken Heart's beautician. Most of her clientele has been moved out of town since really no humans allowed except the children of the newly turned vampires. So she starts thinking grooming the werewolf population might be an alternative. She meets a silver wolf and he turns out to be Gabriel, her soulmate. She's also told that she's supposed to fulfill a prophecy...be the queen....Queen Patsy...okie doke....
My favorite of the series remains the first one I read, I'M THE VAMPIRE THAT'S WHY. Michele had me with that title. This one is a close second.
Three sharp beans....

No comments: