Summer

29 August 2007

Dagnab, Not Enough Time to Read

Makes me nuts when I don't have enough time to read as much as I would like. I am still listening to HP7, though at least I am on CD16 of 17, so nearing the end. It's taken me practically all month. I am almost starting to resent an inanimate object. It wouldn't be so bad except it is just now getting interesting to me and I have six audiobooks waiting on a chair at the breakfast bar at the house. Ones I have been looking forward to listening to and have had much less fanfare than our boy Harry.
I am midway through purse book The Trouble With Magic - Madelyn Alt and about the same with bedside book Anonymous Rex - Eric Garcia. I had hoped to finish the last one before the end of the month for the Summer Mystery Challenge, but I don't think it's going to happen. I do have my six read and then a few more. But I have this weird self-challenge thing I can't seem to shake. I may stay in bed tomorrow and the next day and just read before going into work. Then bring the book with me and finish it when it gets quiet.

No comments: