Summer

31 August 2009

Finders Keepers Monday


A rather nice week last week for arrivals on the doorstep. From B&N: The DVD My Name is Bruce with my boyfriend, Bruce Campbell and the DVD of Dresden Files, season only. I love this show and can't wait to have an uninterrupted day of viewing. I also received DISAPPEARING NIGHTLY - Laura Resnick, which I think is going to be next up to read.
And from
BittenByBooks, the latest Mike Carey, DEAD MEN'S BOOTS I won from the interview she had with the author.












5 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I know you love your Bruce : ) Enjoy!

Vickie said...

Mary: = D Yeah I do!!!

Anneliese said...

I got Bruce Campbell's autograph about a dozen years back. I had the great fortune of attending a (FREE!) screening of Army of Darkness, where Bruce made an appearance. I even had a pet that I named Campbell in honor of him. I also got a kick out of seeing Paul Blackthorne of the Dresden Files make a guest appearance on the season finale of Burn Notice a few weeks back.

Enjoy your viewing!

Vickie said...

Anneliese: I am so ENVIOUS! I'd probably fall over if I ever met him, but I'd do my best to get him to sign something. I enjoyed that episode of Burn Notice, too.

Danna said...

OK, Vickie, after reading your blog and finding out about your boyfriend's My Name is Bruce, I decided to try it... So far I have watched half of the movie, and I have found myself laughing and laughing...
We re-watched all of the Brisco County, Jr. shows recently, and I have to say... your boyfriend is absolutely terrific!