Summer

01 August 2009

July Book Journal

THE HERO AND THE CROWN - Robin McKinley, BOCD
DON'T CALL ME A CROOK - Bob Moore, TPB
THE CHATTER OF THE MAIDENS - Alys Clare, MPB
BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - Justin Gustainis, MPB
STORM BORN - Richelled Mead, TPB
MONEY SHOT - Christa Faust, MPB
A KISS GONE BAD - Jeff Abbott, BOT
BLOODY GOOD - Georgia Evans, MPB
ALL TOGETHER DEAD - Charlaine Harris, BOCD
MAGIC LOST, TROUBLE FOUND - Lisa Shearin, MPB
ANGEL VINDICATED - Viola Estrella, e-book
LORD OF MISRULE - Rachel Caine, MPB (review next week)

9 books
3 audiobooks
12 for the month
69 so far this year

5 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Sweet! I haven't tallied up my yearly amount yet -- it's good that you do it monthly. 69 and still 5 months left in '09 (wow, it's zooming by fast! Why do I feel like I need at least 1 whole free month to do nothing but read in order to really catch up?).

Vickie said...

Becky: I know! I'd love to have that free month to just chill and read. I get a weekend mid August when DH and Lady K go on a 'No Moms Allowed' camping weekend. Part of that will be movies, I know, but I will sloth around in bed and read as long as I like....sigh.....sheer bliss....

Sherri said...

That's alot of books Vickie! It's great you can read that many! Enjoy!

Vickie said...

Sherri: Thanks!

Jess said...

Vickie -- Fantastic month! I will have to check out some of these books, you always have great recommendations!