Summer

24 August 2009

Finders Keepers Monday

I received and bought some fun books this past week:
My buddy Marie-Louise sent the ARC of FEAR THE WORST - Linwood Barclay. She loved it and sent it on with good wishes and some prezzies for Lady K. I really look forward to this read.

From Online Publisher I received THE WOODSTOCK STORYBOOK to review. I was only 8 years old at the time, but the music resonates still.

I meandered over to Orchard Books to see if they wanted any of the 20 or so books I'd cleared from the shelves. They did and I now have $285 in trade bucks. I put a baby dent in that with:
MURDER BY THE BOOK - anthology
DIED IN THE WOOL - Rhett MacPherson
MURDER IS BINDING: A Booktown Mystery - Lorna Barrett
EMPEROR NORTON'S GHOST: A Fremont Jones Mystery - Dianne Day, #4 in series
FIRE & FOG: A Fremont Jones Mystery - Dianne Day, 2nd in series

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

So are you knee-deep in books or in over your head??
I'm just a bit jealous of all your books!!!

Vickie said...

Mary: I have a lotta lotta lotta books, toots. Between over my head and knee deep. = D