Summer

18 August 2009

TBR Tuesday (from the back of the shelves)


Working on clearing the bookshelves and found these titles in the back of Mt Git'r'Read in the closet...

MARY CALLED MAGDALENE - Margaret George
CHILDREN OF THE VAMPIRE - Jeanne Kalogridis
ZORRO - Isabel Allende
THE GIRL AT THE LION D'OR - Sebastian Faulks
AUNT DIMITY'S GOOD DEED - Nancy Atherton
A MIDWIFE'S TALE - Laurel Thatcher Uris
HIDDEN RIVER - Adrian McKinty
THE VISITANT - Kathleen O'Neal Gear & W Michael Gear
THE CHEMISTRY OF DEATH - Simon Beckett
THE UPRIGHT MAN - Michael Marshall
ALREADY DEAD - Charlie Huston
THE BOY NEXT DOOR - Meg Cabot

2 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Isn't it amazing how that happens: finding books on your own shelves! I've not read Upright Man yet, but I did read one of that trilogy and really liked it. I have, however, read Visitant and Chemistry of Death and suggest moving them to the top.

Vickie said...

Becky: Thankin' you for the suggestions. It's why I do this TBR Tuesday so I can remind myself what I have and move things around. I have been reading the new stuff and not going into the stacks. = )