Summer

31 March 2009

GREYWALKER - Kat Richardson, narr Mia Barron

Once again, an awesome read. I say once again because I read (review) this as a handheld after my buddy, Jenna, loaned it and the second in series, POLTERGEIST, a while back. Then I saw it on RecordedBooks and added it to my wishlist. Some books are enhanced as an audiobook, given the right narrator. This was definitely one of them. Mia Barron is pitch perfect as all of the characters, my favorite had to be Mara, the Irish witch.

I look forward to when POLTERGEIST becomes available.


Five paranormal into the Grey beans.....

4 comments:

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

I'm so glad they hired a good reader for the audio book. Hopefully it will help sell more Greywalker.

Vickie said...

Jenna: She did a wonderful job. A narrator can make or break an audiobook for me. I don't care how well written, the narrator can either enhance or ruin.

Desert Rose said...

I keep meaning to read this book, I've read a couple of reviews about it and it sounds like great book.. audio?! I should consider that too.. of course when the narrator is great, it would be perfect !

Vickie said...

DeSeRtRoSe: It reads well as a handheld and as an audiobook. A narrator can make or break, definitely. Mia Barron is spot on.