Summer

30 March 2009

Finders Keepers Monday



Above are the books that arrived in the mail last week. This lot was waiting for me when I got home from my swing shift on Friday.
From my buddy Jenna at Imzadi Dragonfly sent me:
UNTAMED - PC & Kristen Cast
MARKED - PC & Kristen Cast
CHOSEN - PC & Kristen Cast
BETRAYED - PC & Kristen Cast


From the first part of my HighCrimes order:
THE FABRIC OF SIN - Phil Rickman
THE WHISPERING ROOM - Amanda Stevens
THE FIRST APOSTLE - James Becker
DARK SIDE OF THE MORGUE - Raymond Benson
CRIMINAL PARADISE - Steven M Thomas


Ones that missed the photo shoot:
My Amazon order:
PERSONAL DEMONS - Stacia Kane

Using my B&N coupon
BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - Justin Gustainis

Won this from Linda Thomas - Sundstrom via Lynda Hilburn @ Paranormality
IMMORTAL BAD BOYS(My favorite title) - Rebecca York, Rosemary Laurey, Linda Thomas Sundstrom

3 comments:

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

What a lovely pile of books you have there. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but I do like the covers for the House of Night series. Next time you're in a book store take a look at the jacket for Hunted. The inside of the jacked has a photo too. Not the flaps but the actual flip side of the jacket.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I look at a pic like that and begin to salivate!!! Happy reading!

Vickie said...

Jenna: Thank you for the cranium's up on the series jackets. I'll take a look.

Mary: You should have seen me when I got home on Friday night and saw those two boxes, then opening them....bliss....