Summer

08 March 2009

ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE - Jeaniene Frost

Ahhhhhhh......a nice fast trip with Cat, half vampire/half human, and Bones, all Master vampire.....not much better for a bedtime read. Makes for some interesting dreams, I gotta say.
It's been four years since Cat left Bones to keep him safe from the military peeps who gave her a pretty good deal she couldn't really afford to ignore. She works for them, leading a team of vampire slayers.
She discovers a price on her red-haired cranium and she can't find out who has it in for her. And she finds out that Bones is back in her life...and how. How is she going to break to her mother, her boss, her team?
What a yummy action packed, some vampire sex...some more action...some more vampire sex....
Five Cat luh-huvs Bones beans....

4 comments:

Desert Rose said...

I've had the first book of this series waiting to be picked up for a while now :) .. I guess I need to slide it up the tbr pile.. nice review!

BTW I passed by to tell you I gave you an award :) please check it out here..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-love-your-blog-award.html

Vickie said...

DeSeRtRoSe: Thank you! I'll be over in a sec.
This is a super kickin' series. It seems to be a favorite for a lot of folks. It's good action and interaction between the characters, especially Cat and Bones. Cant' wait to get the third one.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

LOL, I always look forward to your reviews, Vickie!

Vickie said...

Mary: Thankin' you. = )