Summer

30 March 2009

What Are You Reading Monday


It's Monday, so it must be time for What Are You Reading Monday. For more, head on over to JKaye's blog and see what other bookaholics like me are reading:
I am currently:
(and still) listening to GREYWALKER - Kat Richardson, BOCD in the car for the commute. I really hope to finish this afternoon on the way home. I am on CD 10 of 10 and I have 25 miles to travel, so it is doable!
Purse book: I am 50 pages from finishing MURDER OF A CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHERRY - Denise Swanson,(may go up to the bedside tonight so I can finish)
Bedside book: SUCCUBUS BLUES - Richelle Mead, just starting this one, have heard a lot of good things, so really looking forward to it
Finished:
MURDER WITH RESERVATIONS: A Dead-End Job Mystery - Elaine Viets, stayed up late last night to finsh this last night. Probably wouldn't have done if I'd known that I'd have a hard time sleeping after a funky nachtmare or that Lady K would be waking me two times in the night to fix the DVD malfunction....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you plan to get Kat Richardson's second book after this?

Vickie said...

J: I have actually read the first two in the series. I have them on my keeper shelf.
I wanted to hear what GREYWALKER sounded like and I am impressed. I will definitely get POLTERGEIST when it becomes available in audio format on RecordedBooks. It's on my wishlist with them.

Anonymous said...

I started out reading it, so I'll continue on. But if our library had audio, I always pick that first.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I need to clear my house of chocolate if I'm going to read your blog posts! Now I'm craving chocolate covered cherries! I wonder why I think of Christmas when I think of Choc. cov. cherries?

Becky LeJeune said...

I still haven't read the first Kat Richardson book. I think I bought this one for my sisters, too. Will have to check. Ah well.

I finished Darling Jim by Christian Moerk and it is fantastic! Now I'm on to Keeper of Light and Dust by Natasha Mostert.