Summer

04 March 2009

SCORE!

My package of goodies from Jeanne Stein arrived yesterday! I have a signed copy of MANY BLOODY RETURNS, a signed postcard (I love these for my bookmarks), two Anna Strong pens, and the magnet of the cover of Jeanne's newest book, RETRIBUTION. She knew I had the other four, so completed my set. And if you look closely, you can see I scored a set of my my very own vampire teeth (which Lady K absconded with after this pic) and much coveted Devil Duck.
Thank you, Jeanne! You rock! For anyone wanting to try their hand, Jeanne is having another contest at her and Mario Acevedo's blog, Biting Edge, tomorrow.

10 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Oo! How neat! Enjoy your goodies, Vickie.

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on those awesome goodies.. enjoy :)

Vickie said...

Wendy: Thanks! I love coming home to good packages in the mail!

DeSeRtRoSe: Thanks! I defnitely will enjoy. Devil Duck is at my desk at work, watching over me. He is safe from Lady K's bathtub toy collection. = )

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

Look at all that UF goodness.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Vicki!

Vickie said...

Jenna: I know, right?! I was thrilled to win and then extra so when the package arrived.

Kay: Thanks, toots!

Melody said...

Wow, look at the goodies!
I'll have to check out Jeanne's latest book. I didn't know it's out!

Vickie said...

Melody: It's not out yet, but she has the cover art. She showed it on Biting Edge.

The Bookworm said...

sweet! enjoy :O)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Vickie said...

Naida: I will. I love winning, especially winning books! Signed books even better.