Summer

30 October 2007

Oh, It's Reading Time Again.....

Ahhhhhhh.....to be able to read again. No reading in the bedside book Birds of a Feather - Jacqueline Winspear, I was too flippin' tired last night. A good long day of waking early for some blessed alone time and then seeing the 'rents off back to Kansas. I took Lady K to school and was able to get my Bubbles on (Bubbles in Trouble - Sarha Strohmeyer) while driving back to the house. And I read in my purse book Fire Me Up - Katie MacAlister waiting for DH to get throught the bank line. I brought that one up with me to Blackhawk in case I didn't get lucky but DH did. We both came out even and home happy.

I was back at the gym this morning and a little over halfway through Fire Me Up now, thanks to 40 min on the recumbent bike. My butt fell asleep and I just couldn't go for the hour I'd promised myself. Maybe tomorrow. More Bubbles In Trouble to and from work and I should finish that this week. I have FOUR boxes of audiobooks from RecordedBooks waiting for me in the passenger seat now.

And dontcha know that I have a coupon from B&N burning the proverbial hole in my pocket....only good through 4 November! Maybe after the 'holiday' rush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vickie! You are winner of the October raffle at J. Kaye's Book Blog. Send me your info and I will send this book out to ya! :)