Summer

17 October 2007

Ahhhhhh........self-satisfaction at its finest....

A nice restful sleep, no wake ups in the night, pick-up of birthday pupcakes (as Lady K calls them) for DH's desk along with candles (a 4 and a 9) for a nice grin to start his birthday (which I remembered before he did!). A very pleasant workout on the recumbent bike and someone found the remote to the satellite receiver so that I could watch 'Angel' and listen to honkin' good tunes and read for a glorious 45 minutes in purse book Whole Lotta Trouble - Stephanie Bond.
I chose Shoo-Fly Pie: A Bugman Novel - Tim Downs as my bedside book and put Whole Lotta Trouble in my purse. I think Shoo-Fly Pie is going to be a fast read. It's good and I didn't want to put it down to go to sleep, and I was about ready to pass out. Getting up at 3am has that effect on some people. This is from my list of Medical Mystery Madness challenge. I will hopefully finish before 1 November, end of the challenge timeframe. I will add Harvest - Tess Gerritsen to the list as completed for the challenge even though it really didn't meet the criteria I set for myself, new to me author and/or first in series.

No comments: