Summer

28 January 2009

Happy Tag for Me!


DeSeRtRoSe tagged with a Happy Tag! Thanks toots!
Here are the rules..
1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
2. Write down six things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
4. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Six things that make me happy:
1. My soulmate DH
2. My weirdjin child, Lady K
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Reading a good book
6. Living in America
Tagging:
4. SuziBelle at Bella is reading
5. Mary at Bookfan Mary

4 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Alrighty, it's done. But I only tagged 5.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hey, Sweetie! here's my Tag : ) (a bit modified but, it's there)!

Sherri said...

Vickie, I don't know how to link it to you?

Bella Foxx said...

I'm done, here is my post on my blog, Bella is reading ....