Summer

10 January 2009

Book Winnin'!


Amberkatze always has such good reviews and interviews with authors of fab paranormal books. A few weeks ago, I visited her site and saw that she had an interview with one of my favorite authors, Shirley Damsgaard. She writes the Ophelia and Abby Mystery series which is a sort of cozy mystery series of a woman, Ophelia, and her grandmother, Abby. Both are good White Magick witches and both work together and with friends to solve mysteries that come their way.
Anyway, I won the 6th (and latest) in the series and a signed copy arrived today in the mail along with two bookmarks! YAY! I can't wait to start it. Thank you Amberkatze and thank you Shirley Damsgaard!!

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Vickie, congrats for winning the book! Thanks for the Lemonade Award!

Vickie said...

Sherri: Thank you and you are welcome. = )

Melody said...

Congrats for winning the book, Vickie!

Unknown said...

Congrats again! Keep entering the contests maybe you will win again ;)

Now I am waiting for my copy...

Vickie said...

Melody: Thank you!

Amberkatze: Thanks for having the interview and contest. I will definitely keep entering. I hope your book arrives soon.

The Bookworm said...

very cool! enjoy it :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Vickie said...

Naida: Thank you. I luh-huv winning!