Summer

06 January 2009

Book Mail




I was very pleased to see two packages on the doorstep yesterday after my first day of work after almost two weeks of holiday mellow. One package was my order from Bumble&Bumble...love them! I can get a wee bit foo-foo when it comes to my hair schtuff. Anyway.....


The other package was from Willow Tree Press. Thanks to a cranium's up by BittenByBooks and a nice coupon from her on her site for 25% off M R Sellars books the other day, I hied on over and ordered pretty much everything he's written. I could do that because I ordered mostly from their 'damaged' section. I gotta say, the 'damaged' books looked exactly like the undamaged ones. I can't tell them apart! The covers are pristine, no bendy pages or anything.

A Rowan Gant Investigation Series:

HARM NONE
NEVER BURN A WITCH
PERFECT TRUST
THE LAW OF THREE
CRONE'S MOON
LOVE IS THE BOND
ALL ACTS OF PLEASURE
THE END OF DESIRE
I highly recommend this site for book ordering. They are quick and have an interesting selection. I also highly recommend Bitten By Books blog. She has super reviews and interviews. Looking forward to reading!!!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Vickie, it was like Christmas all over again for you yesterday with your 2 packages!!

Vickie said...

Sherri: I KNOW! It was nice to come home to after first day back at work, a Monday!

Literary Feline said...

It's always nice to come home from work and find packages waiting for you. :-) Enjoy your new books!