Summer

13 January 2008

ILL WIND: WEATHER WARDEN Book One - Rachel Caine

I finished Rachel Caine's ILL WIND in next to no time. My reading time has become rather limited lately, so this was no mean feat. It was a joy to read and I very much can't wait to read the rest of the series.
I want Jo's two cars. Delilah a very sweet '76 Mustang Mach 1. O..M..G!...sadly that one gets destroyed and Jo has to move on to Mona, a '97 Dodge Viper GTS. Lordy, this woman knows how to pick 'em!! I'd read the series if only for the cars. Yay that the series is super even without the cars.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

So, this really wasn't for the TBR Challenge. It was for First in Series and the A-Z Challenges. My bad!

Joy said...

The discovery of new series is so much fun. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. Now you'll be able to meet up with them again. :)

Vickie said...

Joy: This is why I like this challenge so much! Thanks for starting it up.