Summer

20 January 2008

DEAD GIRLS' DANCE: The Morganville Vampires, Book 2 - Rachel Caine

Sat on the recumbent bike for an extra 30 minutes this morning just so I could finish this book. The first of the series, GLASS HOUSES, was fantastic and my introduction to Rachel Caine's work. I couldn't wait to read the rest of the series, but I also wanted to savor them. They are like dark chocolate. So now I have the third on in the series on Mt Git'r'Read and not sure how long I can stay on this diet. I will have to move MIDNIGHT ALLEY up to near top of the stack. I think I can wait until next month. Maybe a good Valentine's Day read....

Synopsis from B&N:
Claire has her share of challenges. Like being a genius in a school that favors beauty over brains; homicidal girls in her dorm, and finding out that her college town is overrun with the living dead. On the up side, she has a new boyfriend with a vampire-hunting dad. But when a local fraternity throws the Dead Girls' Dance, hell is really going to break loose.

Without giving any sneakpeeks, I think the above synopsis says it all and you will have to read it for the whole wicked cool story.

No comments: