Summer

21 September 2009

Books in the House Monday


A highly excellent week of books coming into the house! I am ready for any kind of book-related drought I think.....
From the use of my B&N coupon:
THE STRANGELY BEAUTIFUL TALE OF MISS PERCY PARKER - Leann Renee Hieber, paranormal mystery
STRANGE BREW - paranormal anthology editied by P N Elrod
DESOLATE ANGEL - Chaz McGee, paranormal mystery
SOME LIKE IT HOT-BUTTERED - Jeffrey Cohen, cozy mystery
TRIGGER CITY - Sean Chercover, thriller
TETHERED - Amy MacKinnon, thriller
From the fun afternoon yesterday at WhoElse Books (some highly excellent deals I scored):
RETRIBUTION - Jeanne C Stein, SIGNED!!!! I won this in Jeanne's raffle....just so freakin' giddy about the whole afternoon!
DESTINED FOR AN EARLY GRAVE - Jeaniene Frost, #4 Night Huntress, urban fantasy
CITY OF SOULS: The Fourth Sign of the Zodiac - Vicki Pettersson, urban fantasy
WITH RED HANDS - Stephen Woodworth, thriller, second in Violet series
SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL - Jerrilyn Farmer, 1st in cozy mystery series (signed)
For my dad's birthday:
MONUMENT ROCK - Louis L'Amour
For DH, just because:
BLACK WIND - Clive Cussler w/Dirk Cussler
Off to make room on Mt Git'r'Read.....

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Looks like you have a great list of books! I'll have to tell John about the Clive Cussler book, I don't think he has read that one yet! Have a great week!

Vickie said...

Sherri: Thanks! It was a banner week. Now to get the time to read them.