Summer

22 April 2007

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!!

I finished Last of the Red-Hot Vampires Katie MacAlister yesterday. What a fuh-hun ride that was! I will be looking for the rest of the series. I picked out two books yesterday to replace, just didn't know which I would start first and I picked two in case I finished the chosen first and needed to chain-read if I had time. I picked Judgement of the Grave Sarah Stewart Taylor and The Venus Fix M.J. Rose. That last one had me looking for the first in the series for the Medical Mystery Challenge I joined. Today I started second guessing myself and gave myself a third choice (you know, just in case) and felt The Laughing Corpse Laurell K Hamilton calling out to me from the shelf. So, I think I have my next three purse books lined up.

I am on CD 6 of 9 What the Dead Know Laura Lippman in the car and a bit more than halfway through bedside book Acts of Violets Kate Collins. The Lippman book surprised me how much I am intrigued by it. I don't like comparing authors, but she does remind me of Jodi Picoult in her character studies and engrossing attention to detail. Dare I say I am enthralled?

No comments: