18 October 2011

Jaye Wells Has Declared October is International Urban Fantasy Month!!!

Huzzah!! Jaye Wells has declared that October is International Urban Fantasy Month!!! One can write a love letter to UF or an ode or why one loves UF on their blog. Or you can go to Jaye's website and let her know in the comments.

There are fabu prizes out the ying-yang, of course. A buncha buncha books from various and sundry UF authors.

So get thee over there and make your UF mark.


My love letter to UF:

I cannot think how long it's been that I have enjoyed the many flavors of Urban Fantasy. Some of it is grim, some humorous, main characters are vampire, shifter, witch, wizard or just plain ol' have a calling that is a legacy of ass-kicking.

One day I will have to make a list of authors and books of all of the Urban Fantasy I have read and loved.

Authors from the top of my cranium:


Aurian said...

I've read this yesterday, totally going to join in the hope to win! What an awesome give away!

Vickie said...

Aurian: I know! I hope one of us wins. Or both!

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

I have to remember to do this tonight. I came home and slept for two hours last night. Thanks for the reminder. Good Luck!

Vickie said...

Jenna: It's a must, cuz you can't win if you don't play! = )