Summer

01 February 2010

Books Read in January 2010

This was a banner reading month for me, way to start off the New Year! If I reviewed the book, I've linked back to the review. ** means I really dug on this one....
**ANGEL'S ADVOCATE: Book 2 Beaufort & Company - Mary Stanton, MPB
**UNDERGROUND: Book 3 Greywalker series, BOCD
**CURSE OF THE SPELLMANS - Lisa Lutz, BOCD
**BITSY'S BAIT & BBQ - Pamela Morsi, TPB
STREET OF THE FIVE MOONS - Elizabeth Peters, BOCD
THE CHILDREN OF MEN - P D James, BOCD
**TRULY, MADLY: Book 1 Lucy Valentine series - Heather Webber, MPB/ARC, on the shelves 2 Feb!!!
**CARPE CORPUS: Book 6 Morganville Vampires - Rachel Caine, MPB
DARK LIGHT: Book 16 Doc Ford series - Randy Wayne White, BOCD
**TOMBS OF ENDEARMENT: Book 3 Pepper Martin series - Casey Daniels, MPB
DEAD RINGER - Lisa Scottoline, BOCD
**DARK SIDE OF THE MORGUE - Raymond Benson, MPB
LIBERTY FALLING: Anna Pigeon series - Nevada Barr, BOCD
THE STRAIN - Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan, BOCD
DEVICES AND DESIRES: Adam Dalgliesh Mystery - P D James, BOCD
**SUCCUBUS DREAMS: Book 3 Georgina Kincaid series - Richelle Mead, BOCD

Audiobooks: 9
Handheld books: 7
Books read this month: 16
So far this year: 16

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow Vickie, that is a fantastic list for January!! I sent you The Glassblower of Murano in the mail today!

Bonnie said...

What a great list Vickie! I'm impressed with your totals.

Vickie said...

Sherri: Thank you!

Bonnie: Thanks! Me too! *grin*

Danna said...

Good Grief, Vickie! You win the "most of the most-est" readers prize!

I don't know how you do it! A good month for me is... four books, and I actually took the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course when I was in high school!