Summer

01 November 2008

R.I.P III Challenge Complete!


THE GLASS HARMONICA - Louise Farley (Oct)
ANY GIVEN DOOMSDAY - Lori Handeland (Sept)
SEVEN SPIDERS SPINNING - Gregory Maguire (Sept)
FOOL MOON - Jim Butcher (Sept)
BECAUSE YOUR VAMPIRE SAID SO - Michele Bardsley (Oct)
WIDDERSHINS - Charles De Lint (Oct)
LIGHT MY FIRE - Katie MacAlister (Oct)
EVEN VAMPIRES GETT THE BLUES - Katie MacAlister (Oct)
SHADOWLAND: THE MEDIATOR - Meg Cabot (Oct)
BLOOD DRIVE - Jeanne C. Stein (Oct)
CORALINE - Neil Gaiman (Oct)
DEMONS ARE A GHOUL'S BEST FRIEND - Victoria Laurie (Oct)
DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY - Terri Garey (Oct)

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Completed Challenge - YAY!

Vickie said...

Mary: Thanks. This is one of the few I joined that I finished with ease. I love the genres.
I realized that I had quite a few that I didn't finish this year....Medical Mystery, Heard it Through the Grapevine...sigh....I think I got drunk on joining and then had the hangover of not finishing.....I am going to try to pace myself next year.