Ann Aguirre has a contest on her blog for her upcoming new release, KILLBOX. It's her latest in the Sirantha Jax series. As part of the fun, she said we could do a mini-interview with her to add points to our chances for the drawing. So I emailed her my questions and here are her answers:
Ann, thank you for doing the mini-interviews as a way to be entered for your contest.
My five questions:
1. Do you have any favorite quotes or quotable people?
Ann: Every beginning is a consequence--every beginning ends some thing. ~Paul Valery
"Everything changes, nothing remains without change." Buddha (Hindu Prince Guatama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563 - 483 BC
2. Do you have any calendars that you get each year?
Ann: I only use the Google calendar, actually.
3. Would you want to be immortal?
Ann: Nope. It would be too sad seeing my loved ones die around me.
4. Do you have any favorite TV shows or movies?
Ann: Oh, tons! Supernatural, Bones, Leverage, White Collar,
5. Do you have any hobbies that relax you after a day of writing, or do you need that kind of relaxation?
Ann: I love to read, and as you can see above, I enjoy TV too. Movies, music, and video games are my chief interests, apart from books.