Summer

17 May 2010

Books in the House Monday - 17 May 2010

A really nice cache o' books this past week!!

From Becky at NoMoreGrumpyBookseller, I won:
THE SECRET SPEECH - Tom Rob Smith, TPB, suspense

High Crimes Mystery Bookshop (my go-to indie mystery bookshop) order:
FARM FRESH MURDER:A Farmer's Market Mystery - Paige Shelton-Ferrell, MPB, amateur sleuth mystery
LEAD-PIPE CINCH: Georgiana Neverall Mystery - Christy Evans, MPB, amateur sleuth mystery
OPEN SEASON: Joe Pickett series #1 - C J Box, MPB, suspense, signed copy for the Keeper Shelf
....and Cynthia included a sweet surprise for me:
PAPER TOWNS - John Green, BOCD, YA mystery

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Farm Fresh Murder sounds like it could be cute??? I'm such a wimp :D

Vickie said...

Mary: *grin* nahhh...you're not a wimp. I do think FARM FRESH MURDER will be a cute read. I loves my cozies.

Sherri said...

Vickie, sounds like you have some pretty good reading material! I had never heard of the Farm Market Mysteries-I'll have to check them out! Have a great weekend!

Vickie said...

Sherri: Thanks. I am looking forward to all of them. I think you would like FARM FRESH MURDER. I am almost back in full cozy mode.