Summer

23 May 2010

Blooms on Sunday

This is something I am going to try to get posted each Sunday to show off my garden...Let's see what's blooming in the garden today...One of my Cranesbill geraniums...I have become addicted to this beautiful plant I love my collection of cactus and succulents in the house...we've started an outdoor cactus garden in the back garden...I think the bloom is so pretty

Walker's LowCatmint along the southern back fence

And these guys never stop blooming...I am a huge fan of garden art and this is a sample

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Beautiful! We have peonies and then a few pots of annuals. Day lilies should open soon. I love this time of year. (and garden art pieces too).

Vickie said...

Mary: Thank you! I love peonies, but can't seem to grow them. I love my daylilies, too. Cant't wait to see what comes up this year.