Summer

19 November 2007

Time to Finish Some Books

I finished An Acquaintance with Darkness - Ann Rinaldi last night and began Hissy Fit - Mary Kay Andrews. I had a hard time sleeping last night and was at the mercy of what was on the shelves in the Candy Room to read. Hissy Fit looked to be a good starting point.
I skimmed the last 10 or so pages of An Acquaintance with Darkness because I just could not like the main character, a 14 year old spoiled brat. I just got tired of reading about her. So I skimmed.
I hope Hissy Fit is more my style. I know how to throw one, so maybe I can learn some new angles.
= )
I have resorted to fastforwarding through Coldheart Canyon again. I am close to finishing and the ick parts are just getting to be too much. I am ready to move on there too. I am on the last story of Holidays are Hell and hope to finish that the next day or so.

No comments: