Summer

31 July 2007

Sooooo Close To Being Done

I am just soooooo close to finishing The Cat Who Talked to Ghosts Lilian Jackson Braun, BOT, in the car. I really should finish it on the way home from work tonight. I have either Bubbles Unbound Sarah Strohmeyer or Nail Biter: A Home Repair is Homicide Mystery Sarah Graves. I left 1776 David McCullough at home. It is narrated by the author and I am not always fond of those. Unless it is Jill Conner Browne or Celia Rivenbark. They absolutely need to narrate their own work.

Tomorrow the July books I read or listened to will be listed here. Oh boy, I know you are waiting with worms on your tongue.....(baited breath).

2 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

Hope you finished The Cat Who Talked to Ghosts. I've got that out from the library and it will be our road trip book when The Hubster and I go on vacation next week. We always say that helping or knowing Jim Qwilleran is as dangerous as helping Jack Bauer or having dinner with Jessica Fletcher :-)

Vickie said...

Yep, ain't da truth!!! I have had this thing about wanting to live in Pickax or Brrrrr or one of those towns. I want to know these people.

I did finish the BOT on the way home last night. It was good, as always.