Summer

25 July 2007

Bubbles is the Broad!!!

Bubbles Yablonsky is awesome! Just finished Bubbles Betrothed Sarah Strohmeyer and I loved it. This was my third from this series and it was fab. Bubbles is funny, strong, family oriented and has a keep sense of what works for her fashion-sense wise. I love the character working to be all that she can be by going back to school, finding her niche and going after the career she wants. The storylines are mostly believable, though Bubbles plays the dumb blonde card, she can be very savvy in the human puh-sychee. I can't wait to listen to more of this series. Bring 'em!!


I am now listening to The Cat Who Spoke to Ghosts Lillian Jackson Braun narrated by George Guidall. This will go quickly as it is five tapes and it is George Guidall, who I adore listening to. There will likely be unnecessary trips out and about and some sitting in parking lots or driveways to get more of his voice.

No comments: