I've no idea why it just hit me, but I suddenly realized that I completed one of my challenges. It was What's In a Name Challenge, only 'had to' read 6 books between JAN - DEC 2008, a list of books with these 6 provisos in the title:
1. A book with a color in its title. (THE BLACK ECHO - Michael Connelly)
2. A book with an animal in its title. (THE MONKEY'S RAINCOAT - Robert Crais)
3. A book with a first name in its title. (AGATHA RAISIN AND THE QUICHE OF DEATH - M C Beaton)
4. A book with a place in its title. (PACIFIC VORTEX - Clive Cussler)
5. A book with a weather event in its title. (STORM FRONT - Jim Butcher)
6. A book with a plant in its title. (THYME OF DEATH - Susan Wittig Albert)
All very very good books to read, so a super challenge to try.
Now, apparently, room for another challenge to do......