Summer

03 September 2007

First Book for September Finished

I guess I can consider The Trouble with Magic Madelyn Alt as first of 'September is Cozy Month' book completed. I finished it last night and read quite a bit in Feint of Art Hailey Lind. That should be finished this week. It's one of the reasons I dig the cozies, they are quick. Other reasons include the things I learn as the main characters specialize in something other than mystery solving. Herbs, teas, coffees, knitting, sewing, wine, magic......whatever.
Received an email from B&N that Better Than Chocolate Bruce Golden is on its way. That one is on my list for Unread Authors Challenge and I haven't been able to find any of the others. I feel a trip to High Crimes on the agenda this week. I have a small stack on the nightstand in the Candy Room (name Lady K gave one of the spare rooms), so will be choosing something from there in the meantime.

No comments: