Summer

19 September 2007

Banner Reading Completion Day

Had a rather good day of completion for three books. I finished my bedside book Ghost of a Chance Yasmine Galenorn instead of napping before swing shift. Finished Dearly Devoted Dexter Jeff Lindsey on my way in to my swing shift. And just now finished purse book The Chick and the Dead Casey Daniels while on swing shift and nothing is going on to pay much attention to except my book. All good in each their own way. I think of the three, I liked Dearly Devoted Dexter best.
And now I am ready to move on to three new books. I have my audiobook started already. I chose Stonehenge Bernard Cornwell and narrated by George Guidall. I have my next purse book Corpse: Nature, Forensics, and the Struggle to Pinpoint Time of Death by Jessica Snyder Sachs. This one is non-fiction, but still in my interest level of forensics used to solve crimes. Not sure yet what I will choose for my next bedside book.

No comments: