Summer

29 September 2007

Cozy Challenge is Almost Done....and I got one in under the wire!

Whew! I finished one more cozy for the September is Cozy Month challenge. Knit One, Kill Two - Maggie Sefton is a first in series and was fun to read. That it takes place in Colorado is a bonus. It's my first knitting themed cozy, too. A lot of firsts in this one for me, first in series, first of this author I've read, my first knit cozy....I enjoyed my time with it and I will definitely look for the rest of the series someday.

I am on tape 8 of 12, side 1 Stonehenge - Bernard Cornwell in the car, sooooo close to finishing purse book Shadow Man - Cody McFadyen that I've brought it up to be bedside book tonight and see if I can't stay up and finish it. I want to bring new books with to work tomorrow night. The Tunnel - Michele Gagnon is up next as a new-to-me author for Unread Author Challenge and I have Deep in the Woods: In The Beginning - Larry J Hillhouse as a Seconds Challenge by my friend Joy.

No comments: