Summer

11 November 2009

Wanton Wantin' Book List Wednesday!


Even though I have many many many books on Mt Git'r'Read, there's always a plethora of titles to look for on the WWBL (Wanton Wantin' Book List)....here are a few...
UNBOUND - anthology of the paranormal kind
KING ARTHUR'S BONES - Medieval Murderers
ARIEL - Steven R Boyett, post-apocalyptic fantasy
ELEGY BEACH - Steven R Boyett, post-apocalyptic fantasy
MAGIC TO THE BONE - Devon Monk, UF
PANDEMONIUM - Daryl Gregory, horror
THREE DAYS TO DEAD - Kelly Meding
UNLEASHED - John Levitt
THE SILVER SKULL - Mark Chadbourn

4 comments:

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

Would you like an autographed copy of MAGIC TO THE BONE? I think I can get that the Sunday after Thanksgiving at the "Sci-Fi Authorfest III Booksigning" at Powell's.

http://www.powells.com/calendar.html?header=Sub:%20Events%20Calendar

TexasRed said...

This is a great list. I'm going to have to go check some of these out!

Vickie said...

Jenna: That would be FABULOUS!!! Thank you toots!!!

TexasRed: Thanks! I have been getting some good suggestions from BittenByBooks and SciFi Guy.

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

It would be my pleasure.