Summer

16 November 2009

Books in the House Monday

My November order from High Crimes Mystery Bookshop arrived this past week..thankin' you Cynthia!!!
SINK TRAP - Christy Evans, cozy mystery


SECONDHAND SPIRITS - Juliet Blackwell, paranormal cozy




MURDER IN MINIATURE - Margaret Grace, cozy mystery




CARPE CORPUS - Rachel Caine, book 6 Morganville Vampires (and I now have two copies in the house because my memory is faulty)




THE CALLING - David Mack, fantasy



THE ALCHEMY OF STONE - Ekaterina Sedia, sci-fi (thanks for the recommend Sci Fi Guy)




ROSEMARY & RUE - Seanan McGuire, UF




DIPPED, STRIPPED & DEAD - Elise Hyatt, cozy





RIVER DEEP - Priscilla Masters, Brit thriller




BLEAK HISTORY - John Shirley, UF




Let the reading begin....er..continue...

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Vickie,what a great package of books! Enjoy!

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

How fun! SECONDHAND SPIRITS looks like a fun cozy but THE ALCHEMY OF STONE has really caught my eye. I need to start visiting Sci Fi Guy more often. I can't wait for your review.

I have McGuire book sitting my TBR Collection. She also has a short story in GRANTS PASS: A POST APOCALYPTIC ANTHOLOGY. That one is still on my wish list.