Summer

22 February 2009

THE TASTE OF NIGHT: SECOND SIGN OF THE ZODIAC - Vicki Pettersson

You gotta like a good urban fantasy read. Well, at least I gotta like it. And I do and did with TASTE OF NIGHT.
Jo/Olivia is working on her growing powers of both Light and Shadow sides, being the daughter of the most evil being in Vegas, and trying to save the world from a plague instigated by the Shadows.
She also has to weigh all of this against her hatred and the revenge she seeks of the man who attacked her many years ago and left her for dead in the desert.
I cannot wait to get the third in the series, TOUCH OF TWILIGHT. Shopping trip

and five Zodiac beans....

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I still need to read the first book in the series. It sounds so good! I think I'm going to pick up and read Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn next. I'm in the mood for something paranormal.

Vickie said...

Wendy: I highly encourage you to give this one a try!
Glad you are feeling better!