Summer

23 February 2009

Monday MeMe, May I Have a Word...

I saw this meme over at TexasRedBooks. It looks like a fun meme for anyone to play along.You have to do free word association with each of the following phrases:

Where is your cell phone ...............................in the ashtray of my car
Your hair .........................................................blonde, wavy/curly, short
Your father .....................................................is the best one in the world (Mom rocks too)
Your favorite thing ........................................my mp3 player so I can drown out my coworkers

Your dream last night ...................................apparently my Grandma Violet’s house is haunted
Your favorite drink ....................................... Star$$ venti nonfat, no water chai with a pump of sugarfree vanilla (high maintenance much??)
Your dream/goal ...........................................debt free and have my own bookstore

The room you are in ......................................my teeny cubby at work
Your fear .........................................................drowning
Where do you want to be in 6 years ...........in an RV traveling the US or Austin Texas
Muffins ............................................................cranberry/orange
One of your wish list items ........................... NCIS on DVD so far
Where you grew up .......................................Air Force brat, but formatively in Fort Scott Kansas

The last thing you did ................................... turned on my mp3 player to tune out my coworkers (Allman Brothers keeping me company)
What are you wearing ..................................comfy linen pants, my favorite long sleeved green T and my favorite Merrills and my monkey socks

Your TV ......................................................... which one? We have five
Your pets ........................................................we have a 5 year old, who needs a pet?

Your computer ...............................................laptop decorated by 5 year old daughter with Hello Kitty and Disney stickers
Your life ...........................................................pretty darn good

Your mood ......................................................very good, got a raise today
Missing someone ............................................my Grandma Violet
Your car ........................................................... Chrysler Pacifica
Favorite store .................................................
DSW
Favorite color ..................................................purple
When is the last time you laughed ...............about 10 minutes ago, DH cracks me up
Last time you cried ........................................yesterday reading a story to Lady K

People who e-mail you...................................family & friends
One of your favorite foods ............................fish tacos
Place you would rather be right now ..........I’m pretty happy wherever I am

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the raise!!

Vickie said...

Lynne: Thank you. I really wasn't expecting one, to be honest. I'm just glad to have a job.

TexasRed said...

Congratulations Vickie!

These are fun answers! Great to get to know you a little better.

Sherri said...

Vickie, thanks for sharing all those things with us. I love reading about the people I blog with! Super congrats on the raise!! I also like Lady K's instructions when the lights were out!

Vickie said...

TexasRed: Thank you. I like these info meme's. Thanks for posting yours.

Sherri: Lady K was all over it last night. She was in her element.