Summer

01 May 2007

1 May and I Forgot My Book Journal ta Home....

I was going to post my April books this morning, but left my book journal on my nightstand in my 'rush' to get to work.

I am on tape 3 of 4, side 1 Vineyard Prey Philip R Craig in the car, pretty interesting story.
Still no significant reading in purse book The Laughing Corpse Laurell K Hamilton. This is one of those that you remember the saying, Never judge a book by its cover.....the female on the cover with her head tilted back in what looks to be rapture does not convey the substance within. It is a gooooood book and I really wish I could get back to it.
I am well into the second story in bedside book Bump in the Night various authors.

Yesterday, I bought (& hid from myself) two of the books for the Medical Thriller Mystery Challenge. I had to hide them because I really would like to read them before the 1 Jun start date of the challenge. I have so many in Mt Git'R'Read, so it's 'easy' to set them aside. I do plan to read Nightseer Laurell K Hamilton's debut novel. I picked that up as well. I had a 15% coupon that was about to expire! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I think that's going to be the next purse book. My bedside book is going to have to change up to I, Mona Lisa Jeanne Kalogridis, as it is a Big Ol Book challenge on one of my favorite message boards on Weight Watchers. We post Tues and Fridays and I am already behind the power curve. It started today...I forgot....

No comments: