Summer

23 May 2007

Dun did red.....

I finished Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident Eoin Colfer BOCD in the car last night on the way home. Very good story and I admire the growing personalities of Artemis and his compatriots. What a wonderful telling of an alternate world underground.

I began Jennifer Chiaverini The Quilt Legacy. A gentle series that sort of is a mystery type, but not exactly. The narrator is Christina Moore and she continues to a fab job with the characterization of each person. I think this is my third one to listen to (not actually read one as yet). I don't read them in any kind of order, I don't think it's absolutely necessary.

I am a little over halfway through The Ghost and the Dead Deb Alice Kimberly. I hope to go upstairs in a bit and read for a while. If I can't actually take a nap, I can at least rest. Two days in my rotation seem to be the most difficult for sleep, the day of my second swing shift due to coming home at midnight and finally sleeping at 1am, to be awakened at 6 or earlier by Lady K. The other day is after my last mid and I only want to sleep for a couple of hours so I can sleep well that night while on break. I know, 'Want some cheese to go with that whine?'

I hope to actually read some more in my purse book Through the Grinder Cleo Coyle. Finding the time is a bit difficult some days. And I think I will be starting up cross-stitch again, so that will likely eat into my reading time as well as my computer time. ***gasp***

No comments: